Sunday, April 5, 2015

Introduction

Hello! You have just stumbled onto a little haven to honor some of the great character actors, mainly of classic movies and television. Some names may be at least somewhat familiar to you, such as William Talman, Richard Anderson, Darren McGavin, and Christopher Cary. Others, such as Luke Andreas, may be entirely new to you. Perhaps you even know all of them by face, just not by name. I intend to correct all of that!

I love character actors and how they perfectly slip into whatever part they're given. I co-run a website for the awesome Simon Oakland, and I often post pictures of all my favorites on Tumblr, along with related musings, but I wanted a place other than Tumblr to post some things at times as well.

I think I mainly plan to use this blog for episode reviews and character introspection musings, as well as tales of my adventures in building the site this blog is going to be the companion to. That's definitely going to be a long, and I hope rewarding, adventure!

I may sometimes cross-post some of my longer Tumblr musings here, but I think for the most part it will be entirely original content. I'm looking forward to celebrating all of my favorite character actors with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment